Monday, July 1, 2013

Official Easter pics...

This year we had the pleasure of having Easter pictures with my friend Leslie Lawson (Moore). She's an inclusive creative extraordinaire and is starting to add photography to the list of EVERYTHING else that she can do. However, for anyone who try's to photograph my brood, I don't think the word "pleasure" would come to their mind. But, Leslie is a trooper and she has kids my kids ages so she knows what I'm dealing with!!! We went out to her house, new house, it's amazing, she's an architect as well and designed her own house!!! We took pictures in the yard/woods between her and her parent's house. Again, my savior Kylia came with me and helped ease the kids where they would be somewhat cooperative with Leslie. Kylia really is a great help, I don't think she realizes how responsible she is for the pictures turning out the way they do!!! We had a great time visiting and photographing with Leslie, the pictures turned out just like I wanted them to!!! So, even though its July now, I'm always eager to say Happy Easter!!!












**MSL**

No comments: