Friday, January 4, 2013

Trouble X 2...

One Saturday afternoon Joe and I kept Bellamy so Jaren and Drew could go to another wedding. Brittyn and Bellamy were both enamored by Huntington and they took turns looking at him and covering him up because he was obviously getting cold. I had to do some shopping and both of the girls wanted to go so we loaded up and went to Costco and Target. I made sure to pack snacks and juice and water and replacement diapers so everyone would have a good time. The girls had a good time at Costco naming and counting all the items in our buggy and when we moved on to Target, we had an an impromptu fashion show!!! I love having Bellamy over to come and play and help my girls make a mess. Every time she leaves, Ryan is sad and asks when can she come back to have a sleepover!!!





*MSL*

1 comment:

Jaren said...

Too cute!! If you think they're trouble now...wait until they get older!