Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The pumpkins are coming...

It seems this past year I carved more pumpkins than ever. I usually carve one at home and let the girls help me and by help i mean play in the goop and scream. But this past year, it seems we were cutting, gutting and carving a big orange circle every week! And, with me being on maternity leave with baby Huntington, it seemed as though I had "plenty of time" to carve so many pumpkins. We went to several pumpkin patches and picked out some pumpkins and gave some good attempts. We (I mean Meris) worked hard and got out a few decent designs, namely Mike Wizowski and James P. Sullivan from Monster's, Inc. the kids watched that movie the whole time I was home so it was only fitting. Fall was a great time for our family, getting acquainted to Huntington and having a busy fun time with all our pumpkin buddies.











*MSL*

No comments: