Sunday, April 3, 2011

Six months old...

and Brittyn is sitting up on her own already!!! She just started this week and she does need a little bit of help but she's doing great!!! At first I propped her up in front of the bumbo and then I spread her legs out wide she she would have a little more balance but she really does do it on her own. She's also pushing off to trying to crawl right now but she's still just scooting backwards for now. Before long she'll be going forward and I'll have to keep my eyes open even more!!!


3 comments:

Katheryn said...

Is she really 6 months old? Didn't you just have her? She is super cute!

Meris said...

She really is TK!!! I know, I LOOK like I just had her, but that's for another post... :)

Jaren said...

yay for Britt!! I witnessed her sitting up all by herself and she did great!!