Saturday, April 9, 2011

Play all day day!!!

Everyone got "white rabbit" ears to wear for Allie to follow...Ryan wore hers and held on to Brittyn Gray's for her, cuz she slept most of the time...
I don't remember "gator trucks" as part of the "Alice" story, but it was a gift for Allie.
Ryan was checking out the truck to make sure it would be safe for Allie to drive. My little quality controller...
Brittyn Gray looked too cute to pass up...even if she had just pulled her hairbow off her head...


I've always loved how Helaman learned that Saturday was his "play all day day." I always thought it was so cute to hear him say it. Now I am beginning to understad more what he meant when he said that. Saturdays are truly play days and party days, but I think I need to add a new "P" to this list...PLANNING!!! In order for our kids to have fun at parties and playing, a lot of planning goes into making the days fun for our babies and kids. Thankfully it all comes together and everyone (usually) has fun, and they all look cute doing it!!! Last Saturday we got the girls ready and went to a birthday party, then to see Papa and have lunch with Garet, Jaren, Drew and Bellamy. Had a great day, these are a few shots of the girls in their party dresses, the birthday was for Allie Roberts, Jared and Stephenie Ford Roberts baby girl. Her party was "Allie in Wonderland" and was a tea party. Of course, jean shorts aren't appropriate for a tea party so I picked out some party clothes for them. We had a great time, makes me think more and more about Ryan's upcoming 3rd birthday and Brittyn Gray's 1st birthday!!! Let the planning begin!!!

1 comment:

Jaren said...

you better get to work with Ry's...hers will be here before you can turn around!