Saturday, April 30, 2011

Mixing pics together...








Mixing pics together makes for a fun blog post. The bottom two pictures are from one of my coworkers at work who took a picture of Brittyn and sent it to me. Mrs. Jamie brings the girls to me a couple days each week at work and everyone loves to see them. I can't barely make it into the gym before someone takes Brittyn from my arms and someone else grabs Ryan's hand to show her how to "help" with some of the therapy materials. The patients love them and these times are just like any other time when we all wanna do fun pictures with kids. They are so much fun.


The next few sets are pics from Juliette's 4th birthday party. Kylia was helping the girls decorate cupcakes and of course Ryan had to have her turn. She stepped right up and jumped in the baking/decorating procress. She had so much fun, and still loves to wear her apron that Becky made for all the girls. It really was a good time. More bakery pics to come!!!

2 comments:

Becky Shuler said...

I'm so glad to hear that she loves her apron!!! Juliette enjoys wearing hers and helping me in the kitchen! Thanks for coming and I'm glad the girls had fun! :)

Katheryn said...

Those cupcakes look good. And Brittyn is cute enough to eat too!