Thursday, September 24, 2009

Just can't get enough...

Posing for Granny J
Lovin' Dora and Boots...

This is what happens when your pig tails are pulled too tight...

I just can't handle how cute she is here...


Pony tails on either side...TWO of them!!!

Black and white version of a previously posted picture....

Holden and Ryan stopping to see what all the commotion is about...

Ryan is proudly displaying her three incoming teeth

Still not liking that bow in her hair...

Granny J took a few more pictures and I can't help but show y'all. These were all taken this week and last week and somehow she seems to capture Ryan at some of her cutest moments. And I can't believe she has enough hair for pig tails, TWO pony tails at 14 months old!!!

3 comments:

Katheryn said...

She really is adorable!

KYLIA said...

Oh my goodness...Ms. Jamie has done it again! I don't know how she makes Rybugs even cuter!

Kiera said...

Oh-so-adorable...can't wait to see her in a month!!!