Thursday, September 3, 2009

Doing Laundry...

is one of Ryan's "favorite" things to do. When I say that Ryan loves to do laundry, that really means that she likes to sit on the floor by any given dirty clothes basket and pull the dirty clothes out. She sometimes separates them into dark and light but not always. She then comes up to me and shows me some of the dirty clothes, I guess to let me know that they are dirty and need folding. Oh, and did I mention that she likes to do the OPPOSITE with the clean clothes? When I fold clothes she likes to unfold them and put them back into the basket. Usually I tell her no but she gets to laughing so hard I had to see what all the fun was about...behold the belly laughter!

3 comments:

Katheryn said...

That is hilarious! You are as funny as she is :)

Jaren said...

That is too cute! I love how after about a minute 20 she starts looking drunk! Too funny!!

Kiera said...

I totally agree with TK....Mert, you are just as funny as Ry!!!