Friday, September 18, 2009

And pose...

A precious profile shot

She takes requests, show tunes from the Noggin channel

Stopping to pose for a moment

Looks like we cought someone in the midst of rehersals...

Will she ever like bows in her hair?

Blowing kisses to her fans...

Riding off into the sunset...

Grandma totally has a better camera than me so when she gets the itch to take pictures with her camera, I can't help but post them. My pictures look kinda like a two year old is attempting to stay in the lines of a color page, you get the picture. Anyway, speaking of getting the picture, Grandma had a photo shoot this week with the kids and Ryan was more than obliged to be a willing model for her. I can't believe how fast she is growing, saying so many words and doing so many new things. I swear she learns something new every night in her sleep, she amazes me every time she wakes up. Just gotta love her...

3 comments:

Kiera said...

That Rybugs is just precious...I cannot wait to see her!!

KYLIA said...

She's gonna be a celebrity! I love that first picture...I made it my wallpaper on my computer!

Jaren said...

She is too cute!! I love the picture where she got caught singing!! Too precious!!