Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Birthday season

Yes, at our house, summer is the official kickoff to birthday season. All our family's birthdays are in the last six months of the year so I usually spend the first six months worrying, planning, prepping purchasing for these parties. It's a lot of work for a little amount of time and I always see other people on blogs and friends who do more than me with awesome and lots who do less than me with awesome results and I'm jealous. But my kids don't have to weed through all that, they just give me 75 of the same ideas 77 different ways of what they want for their party and I do what I can with my limited imagination to make it somewhat happen for them. As long as they're happy and they always are because it's their birthday, I'm happy. I can't ask for more than that. Thankfully, Britt is in the phase where she wants what party Ryan wants. Sadly, I didn't saw Ryan's decor for Britt's party. Next year I will try to be smarter. I love each of them and their very different, very precious personalities and I love to celebrate them on their birthday and everyday. I hope we throw many large, small parties for lots of years to come!!!
































**MSL**

No comments: