Friday, November 7, 2014

Back to School, 1st Grade Style

Ryan is always so excited to start a new school year. I hope she feels that way for many years to come, I think I say that each time I've posted about a new school year. I just hope that her excitement carries her throughout the school year and if I'm lucky, over to her Brittyn and Huntington as well. Ryan is very excited to go to first grade, she's an excellent reader and will do well with the curriculum. I hope she enjoys her teacher, Ms. Tharpe and she continues to make lots of friends. I'm pretty sure Brittyn and Huntington will have a great year at Grandma's school, they've got their backpacks ready too. While Ryan is at her school, the other two will be at Grandma's school modeling and learning and getting their creative on! Let's head out to school!!!





**MSL**

No comments: