Friday, May 9, 2014

October surprise(s)

After my own birthday "season" one would think I'd be able to be done until the holidays. Not the case at all. After all our birthdays were done and school had started, we start a season of fall birthdaysoy v with family and friends. We attend, we skate, we play dress up and we go on all girls trips to corn mazes and hayrides. It's really a blast and we have a good time celebrating Holden's birthday, Emma Willis' birthday and Addisyn's birthday as well. There are other birthdays included in October but these are the ones I actually got pictures of. We also have to remember LCHS Homecoming, because our girl "KoKo Jelly Bean" aka Koree Guthrie made the homecoming court. She looked beautiful and the girls thought she was a princess! She was beautiful for sure! Along with all this, Ryan participated in a fundraiser for her school where she raised money for new technology and playground equipment with a fun run/walk. She was such a big girl and a good sport and her school raised more than $10,000! I was impressed, to say the least. She had fun and was so proud of herself. I was proud of her too! We did a lot in October, I don't really realize it until I am trying to remember it so I can write it all down.

I can't forget to mention that we also celebrated Addisyn's birthday in October as well. She had a teddy bear theme party and ate best cookies and sandwiches and ate bear birthday cake. Then we picked up Leslie Moore's girls and we all went to Quincy and played on tall haystacks and in a pool of corn, we went through a corn maze and went on a hayride. We had a great day and made some great friends. The fun never stops, that's for sure!





























**MSL**

No comments: