Saturday, August 18, 2012

Barber family reunion 2012

(July 8, 2012)
Just in case you are wondering, I'm no longer worried about organizing my blog in chronological order, I'm mostly concerned about trying to get through our lives since 2012 has started...so, this post shows us at the Barber Family Reunion in Bristol, FL this July. No pics of me thankfully, it was sweltering hot and I am STILL pregnant so I don't like pics of me. But the girls had an opportunity to ride the train at the Veteran's Memorial Park and even in the heat, Joe was willing to take them. Garet was also a good sport and took Addisyn and Olivia along for the train ride. I love how even though I couldn't get a picture of the girls from the front in all their Independence Day attire, I managed to get pics of them holding hands, which is way sweeter, if you ask me.





















*MSL*

No comments: