Sunday, August 12, 2012

Adventures in potty training

(8-11-12)
I've made a decision, I'm not going to worry about getting my blog in chronological order, that is just too tough and I am bound to get something out of order from time to time. So I'm just gonna blog as the experiences and photos come in and not worry.

So this weekend, I decided to attempt to potty train Brittyn before the baby boy comes, which is sooner than later I'm afraid. We started out on Saturday just putting panties on her and she wanted nothing else. So we let her wear what she wanted to. She had a couple accidents but overall did fairly well. I decided to stay home Sunday to keep up the momentum but as soon as she got up she asked for a diaper. She had been in pull ups for the night but even that didn't last long, she only wanted a diaper, even after I bought her some panties of her very own.

We tried, don't tell Joe but I just really wasn't into it at the time. But at least she's had some experience so when I try again maybe I can keep it up a little bit longer.






*MSL*

No comments: