Sunday, October 17, 2010

The end is near...







At least in these photos it was...theseare the last of the pictures from the hospital...the ones people take when you're standing in the room tapping your foot on the floor because the staff has told you that you can go home and they will "be right back" to help you out...then you wait another hour or so...UGHHH!!!...they've been sitting on my desktop since we got home from the hospital and I just haven't posted them...Since I'm on my last couple weeks of maternity leave, I figure I better get them done before I go back to work...Hopefully once I get back to work, I will be able to keep up with my blog and kids and house and the rest of the stuff...But, I know that people do it every day and do much more than me so I think I can handle it!!!

No comments: