Sunday, October 3, 2010

Dee-licious!!!

Ryan has such a way with words, especially words about food. Especially about foods that are sweet. Kylia and I went to lunch one Saturday (pre-Brittyn) while the guys were tailgating at a football game and Ryan didn't have much to do with lunch. However, Kylia had a coupon (I love going to lunch with Kylia!!!) for a dessert and of course we took advantage of it...it was a brownie sundae!!! Well, in true form, Ryan perked right up when she saw that brownie with chocolate syrup and vanilla ice cream!!! She couldn't get enough and couldn't get it fast enough. She no sooner had taken one bite than she had her mouth open for the next bite and Kylia and I were both feeding her!!! Take a look, she knows when something is delicious, she said it several times during the taping!!!

2 comments:

Jaren said...

That is too stinkin' funny!

KYLIA said...

That was the funniest thing I've ever seen!! I wish you'd have gotten her first reactions...hilarious!