Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sister, sister...

Today Joe and I went for my 28 week appointment. We had the usual stuff done for me and baby girl Longfellow, my weight (I hate that part and they do it EVERY TIME!!!), belly measurements, baby heart rate, etc. We also had an ultrasound and decided to have the 3D ultrasounds done to see if we can see more than we do with regular ultrasounds. Well, we did! Baby girl Longfellow is yes...still a girl, the technician loves to point that out for us...but she also let us get a glimpse of her features such as nose, eyes, chin, hands, arms, and whatever else she can see. Isn't that cool?


So, this got me thinking and remembering when we had this done prior to Ryan's birth. I dug through some of her stuff to find the CD with her pictures and decided to post she and her soon to be sister on the same post to see if y'all think they look, or are gonna look, as similar to one another as I think they are. Tell me who is who and let's figure out WHY MY CHILDREN DON'T LOOK LIKE ME???? Just kidding, I just thought it would be fun to compare and contrast the two sets of pictures. Enjoy!



2 comments:

KYLIA said...

I think they are gonna look very similar...yet very different. :) Both will be precious in their own special way!

Katheryn said...

They DO look a lot alike. But like Kylia said, I am sure even though they may favor each other they will both be totally unique and both so much fun!!!