Saturday, June 19, 2010

Ok, this is totally worth posting a second time...I just posted it to facebook. So we went to Ben's birthday this afternoon (Leah's son, he's six on Monday) and we all sang happy birthday to him and had delicious ice cream cake and pizza and goodies and played outside till the rain came. Then Joe and I decided to drive home in the rain because I wasn't feeling great and we gave Ryan a bath and started to wind her down for the evening. I try to take a nap before 9:00 and I can't sleep because I hear Ryan talking. Actually, she was singing and what was she singing you ask? The "happy birthday" song. You'll have to turn it up to hear her but she was singing it. Joe would jump in and help her and she even sang "happy birthday" to Daddy. Priceless.

1 comment:

Kiera said...

I wish I could figure out what she is saying...it's not "birthday", but it's something close. That is too darn hilarious!!!