Friday, May 15, 2009

Once upon a time...

They think this is gonna be easy...thats their first mistake!
They are trying so hard, I am still winning.
I had the camera in my hand the WHOLE time!
I beat the crap out of people, boys and girls alike. Mostly it was my siblings and a select group of cousins, Curry Eikeland, Cliff Shuler, you get what I mean. I was a very strong girl, I still am as a matter of fact. And, from time to time, I get into situations where I have to remind people of how strong I continue to be. With that being said, I will admit that I not always victorious in my situations, as this most recent "situation" will show.
Last Saturday we had a few family members over to have lunch. Most of the bunch had eaten and left and those of us remaining (myself, Jaren, Terah, Duncan, Ryan and Addisyn) were playing and taking pictures of the babies and having a good time. Jaren was taking pictures and took a couple of me with the girls and there were some that I didn't like. I wanted to delete them from her camera and she didn't want me to but I felt that I needed to. Long story short, Jaren wanted her camera back and came after me to get it. Needless to say, I am still strong and Jaren had to call in reinforcements in the form of Duncan.
In the end, Jaren got her camera back but you can look and see that I am still strong. Yeah, so they got the camera back and I may not have won the battle but I totally will win the war.
**This post has nothing to do with Ryan, I just wanted to tell this story. No babies were harmed in any way in this story.**

4 comments:

Kiera said...

That sure wasn't the story I heard...but they were both darn funny! Give 'em heck!!!

Jaren said...

I only called in reinforcements because you held the camera above my head...not fair. You are just mad that you didn't win! Sometimes life doesn't always go your way, Smells! It was fun...but you still lost...so SUCK IT UP!!

KYLIA said...

Sticking up for YB here - let's put your butt in a box and see who wins then - you or Jaren?

Terah said...

ummm...as one having been there, i would say that meris totally LOST the war and the battle! LOSER!!! u don't stand a chance against YB & Dunk...come on...even if joey had been there, he would have been on their side too...just admit defeat...and weren't those some great pics?!?!?