Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Baby Einstein...

We have this toy that she loves to play with, but only from a distance. Don't let it touch her though.
Jaren and I went walking and Ryan was more tired than we were.
Ryan and Addisyn played "kissing cousins." Addisyn played "eat Ryan's nose"
The girls are learning to share, Ryan isn't too cool with that idea.
Granny J put Ry's hair in this pony tail. I can't believe she has that much hair.
is heaven sent, as is the exersaucer I bought at a yard sale a couple weekends ago. I can sit Ryan in it and let her watch the movie and talk to her about the movie while I wash dishes, cook dinner and even play on the computer!!! Now this doesn't always happen just like I like it but it still provides a little time for multi-tasking even in its smallest form. We are getting ready and doing some pre-planning for her first birthday and when I say pre-planning, I mean that we are just thinking about what to do in terms of theme, menu, location, etc. Lots to do, gotta make this a birthday to remember, for me at least because I know Ryan won't. Anyway, she's got FOUR teeth in and two more on the way, she has also said her first official word. Yep, even Granny J agrees that she has said the word and I believe Jaren, Kylia and possibly Terah have heard her say it so it definitely counts. The word is "hey", not "hi" but a real southern "hey", it is awesome and as soon as I can get her to say it on camera without diving at me for the camera I will post it. Stay tuned!!!

2 comments:

Kiera said...

Don't bother mailing me an invite to TX....I'll be there!!!!! YAY!!!!

KYLIA said...

Yep, I'm going with "hey" as her first official word! Love the post...put more up...hurry, hurry, she's getting bigger every day!!! Pretty soon she'll have a whole mouth full of teeth!