Friday, October 24, 2008

Point and Shoot...











Ever since Ryan had her photo shoot with Dee this past weekend, all I have been wanting to do is take tons of pictures and pretend I had talent as a photographer. Maybe thats what I'll be for Halloween...don't anyone even think of stealing my costume!!!!! Anyway, I took some pictures of Addisyn June Shuler and upon posting them, realized that I did NOT have talent as a photographer, but I am still using that for my costume.

This week I realized that Ryan needs clothes for fall, I can't believe it is getting chilly so soon, this is FLORIDA for goodness sakes! So, I did some shopping in the "baby shower boutique" and while I haven't captured all her wardrobe changes, I did get my most favorite outfit and get her dressed up. Ryan now has workout gear!!! All we are missing is a sweatband for her head! Y'all be on the lookout, she'll be steering that jogging stroller before we know it!!!

2 comments:

KYLIA said...

Look out Denise Austin! She is tooooo cute! You'll need to get her some Nike high tops...then she'll REALLY be stylin'!

Kiera said...

I first thought of the song "I'm a little tea pot....tip me over and pour me out" when I saw the first pic and before I read the caption!!! Nothing "short and stout" about Ryan!!!