Monday, October 21, 2013

Ryan's 5th birthday...

Right after we got home from our quick beach trip, I was in party planning mode for Ryan's 5th birthday. Truth be told, I had been planning for a while but I had to kick it up a notch to get stuff done. She made sure to remind me daily that she wasn't going to be a kid anymore. She had chosen a mani/pedi party and had agreed not to change it once I showed her the cake choices. She was excited. All her cousins and friends came over and we treated them to manicures and pedicures and let them manicure their own cookie hands (thanks to Kylia's great ideas). We ate posh "spa" food like little sandwiches and fruit and cookies and sipped juice straight from Capri Sun packs. The kids had a great time and got to go home with their own mani/pedi bags. Ryan was so happy to have all her family and friends over to celebrate her special day. It was a great day and we had a lot of fun. I hope Ryan remembers it as a great day when she gets older and looks back over the blog.

















**MSL**

No comments: