Thursday, March 14, 2013

Playing Catch up

So, for all intents and purposes, my blog will be officially caught up after this post. Joe and I purchased new phones a couple weeks ago I lost all my photos, all 800+ photos with 75+ videos. So I thought all was lost and while it basically is, I decided I'd do my best to show some highlights from the past few months. So, here goes...Thanksgiving was great, we ate a lot and had a great day. The food was great, we took a Shuler Family picture, we missed Kiera, Terah and Duncan since they couldn't come home.




But they made up for it at Christmas and we got to see them. The girls had a blast opening presents for themselves and Huntington since he was mostly interested in trying to eat the wrapping papers. We ate again and attempted to have another Shuler family picture at Uncle Joe and Aunt Marlene's house. Our family also ate dinner at the Longfellow house and the kids opened presents there too.




Once 2013 arrived, we were busy trying to get back into some sort of schedule and gear up for all this year has in store for us. I've captured a few pics and then we've had a couple of professional shots done as well. Can't wait to see what the rest of the year holds for us!




**MSL**

No comments: