Wednesday, October 19, 2011

They look good in purple...

Ryan and Brittyn helped Emma Willis celebrate her 3rd birthday earlier this month. The party was a Purplicious theme and the invites asked everyone to wear purple to make the festivities more, well, festive!!! I dressed each girl in a purple shirt and hairbow and we were off to the celebration!!! Kylia came along and we all had a great time. Emma's party was purple perfection!!! I wish I would have thought to take pics of the cake, the food and decorations but Kylia and I were too busy making sure the girls didn't take a swim in the swimming pool that had been colored PURPLE!!! It was a great day and the girls had a good time. Always happy to celebrate with good friends.






































*MSL*

1 comment:

Jaren said...

Too cute! I wanted to see the purple pool though!!