Monday, July 11, 2011

Easter 2011

How could I forget to blog about Easter? It's Brittyn's first Easter, after all. I'm trying to catch up on my blogging, especially since now I can blog on my iPhone. I'm so excited about that because I snap so many pics from my phone and while I can
Follow all the steps to get pics from the phone to my desktop and find the time to sit down and write an entry for the pictures, I am always welcome to new ways of making my life easier. Thank you iPhone for the app for that.

So, Easter has come and been gone for a while so I will try to recall as much as possible. We went to church in Bristol and ate lunch at Papa's then we wet home, changed clothes and geared up for another meal at the Longfellow home. I got Ryan a precious Easter dress and let Brittyn wear the dress that grandma made for Ryan's first Easter. I love that she is able to do that for my girls. Now they have both worn the same dress for their baby blessing and their first Easter!!! We took pictures at both houses, had a good time and came home with full bellies!!!

Happy Easter 2011!!!















*MSL*

1 comment:

Jaren said...

That group pic still cracks me up! I love that Joey is in it...the biggest kid of them all!!