Monday, June 20, 2011

Brittyn vs. Cupcake



Brittyn got her turn with the cupcake...it was mostly cake with a little bit of icing but she made sure to find it and taste it. Some of these pictures are a little blurry but that's because I was trying to take pictures with my phone while trying NOT to let her have too much cake in one bite while making sure she was swallowing the food in her mouth before she shoved another fistful of cake into her mouth. She meant she was gonna have her cake, and she did. When it was all over and everyone was cleaned up, I realized that this is just a precursor to what she will do on her first birthday. Smash cake, beware!!!

2 comments:

Katheryn said...

She is so cute! Love the pictures of the two of them sleeping on the floor. It is so funny how much they are alike!

Jaren said...

Too cute! I bet she can't wait until she turns 1!! But please, don't give my baby any cake!! She is hyper enough as it is!!