Wednesday, January 5, 2011

She coos...

Yes, I've been a bad blogger...I would make it a resolution to be better but then I may actually have to try and follow through with it...and, when I didn't follow through with it like I want to I will have failed in keeping my resolution...so, in the spirit of the new year, I will just say that I'm going to start anew...enough said...
So, these next few videos were shot WAY BACK in December...obviously Brittyn has progressed since then but they are still cute and it counts as a post so there!!!
This particular video is just of Brittyn, she was wearing her FSU onesie that Joe had bought her...She was cute but it was gray and not very "girly" and I thought she looked like a boy so I stuck a bow on her head...Britt has so much hair and its just great but we haven't quite figured out a style for her yet...stay tuned for more!

No comments: