Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Brittyn at the hospital...









Hospitals are so annoying...I mean that in a nice way...like a necessary evil kind of nice way. I'm grateful that they are there and provide medicine and treatment and an epidural for me when I was in pain during labor, but really they are a business like everyone else and are annoying at the same time as they are helpful. Overall the birth wasn't a bad process, once we got going, and I got my TWO doses of epidural medicine, I was good to go. The midwife let me labor down until it was time to push. Thankfully I was only in labor for a total of 12 hours this time, versus 21 with Ryan. I only had to push two times before we met our baby girl. I know, some of y'all may be surprised but it is true!!! The nurses were good and let family in so everyone could meet her and after all the weights and measurements were done, they let us go upstairs to our room. Brittyn did great, thanks to all the family members and friends who helped out with watching Ryan for us while we were in the hospital, we really appreciate it. We were so glad to have y'all helping out!!!

3 comments:

Jaren said...

Aww...too precious! I can't wait to see her again!! Hope mine is this cute!!

Ethel Carola Aredes said...

Muchas felicidades por la llegada de la nueva integrante de
la familia es hermosa

KYLIA said...

She is precious and I was so glad I got to be there! I still can't believe you didn't break a sweat pushing her out, you are da wo-MAN!