Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Meris, you need to blog...










"I know that Ryan has been doing something in the THREE weeks since your last blog." That's what Kylia told me this afternoon so since I've been chastised, I figured it was time I posted something...anything...Truth is, Ryan has been a busy bee lately...every afternoon when we ride home from Granny J's, I pull my mirror down to smile at her and the first thing I usually see (if she's not sleeping) is seeing her squash a bumblebee and sing "baby bumble bee"...I then chime in and sing the whole song about how its "yucky" and "ewww"...She loves it and she laughs the whole way home...
Today, when I picked her up from Granny J's, she needed a diaper change before we could leave...I was poking through the bag getting all the necessary stuff when I pulled out a bag of cracker crumbs when Ryan looks at me and says "Mama, I want a snack." How can I say no to that?!?!?!!!
So there Kylia, I've blogged and I will even post pictures...lots of cute ones too...

6 comments:

KYLIA said...

FINALLY! I'm gonna have to call myself the "BP" - Blog Po-lice! Those pictures are awesome! Now, we just need a video of her singing the bumblebee song!!! :) Get busy little mama!

Kiera said...

The pics are gorgeous....I declare, she gets cuter every darn day! Mail me some real pics, please....I have none of Rybugs to show off in my office!!!

Cari said...

she is sooo cute!

Jaren said...

I was thinking the same thing as Kylia, but I just wasn't gonna say anything...I knew sooner or later she would say it for me and she did! Anyway, cute pics and I can totally see her singing that song and making the "nasy" face!!

Katheryn said...

She is so adorable! Love her little outfit.

Ethel Carola Aredes said...

muchas felicidades esta hermosa su hija
soy ethel carola aredes compaƱera de mision de longfellow
congratulations this beautiful daughter am ethel carola aredes longfellow mission companion